Registration opens MAY 1st for the 2023 Fall season 14u Jets Team. Sign up now to reserve your spot as we expect this team to fill up quickly!!
EWFL requires ALL TACKLE football players to have a valid photo ID to play football- Acceptable ID’s include: a valid US Passport, a state issued DMV Photo ID, or a US Military issued Photo ID. Due to COVID restrictions still being in place at the DMV it is recommended you go ahead and schedule an appointment ASAP to have this taken care of. Click here for more information on obtaining at state ID from the NC DMV and setting up your appointment. All football players are required to submit their ID card to be eligible to play on game days.
- Games typically begin the Saturday after Labor Day and continue through mid- November (depending on playoffs). The schedule is created by East Wake Football League and will be shared with families once it is finalized.
- All home games are played at Jordan Matthews High School
- Registration fees include: game pants, game jersey, game socks, helmet, mouthpiece and shoulder pads. The game pants, helmet, and shoulder pads MUST be returned after the season or you will be charged. The following is NOT included in the Tackle Football Registration fee: padded practice pants (required), cleats (required), compression shorts, compression shirt, practice jersey, water bottle, athletic supporter (all optional). The game jersey is yours to keep after the season.
- Tackle Equipment will be distributed on multiple days over the summer. All dates/equipment pick up information will be communicated via email & social media. Please plan to attend one of these pick up dates so your athlete can be sized for a jersey and receive their required equipment. We ask that you make every effort to be present as we are staffed completely by volunteers who have made time in their schedule to get this done and will not be able to accommodate everyone's circumstances. You will be required to provide a signed check for $225 or $225 cash (receipt provided) as security deposit to receive your equipment, which will only be used if you do not return all of the required equipment in working order (helmet, shoulder pads, game pants). Checks will not be cashed otherwise and returned to you at the end of the season at equipment return.
- All parent/organization communication will be via email to all registered users, Facebook & Instagram pages, and through Remind 101.
If you have further questions please email [email protected]